Pound Cake Recipe Moist – Simple & Easy To Make Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you.Please read Disclaimer for more information.
This pound cake moist is unique for its moist texture. Damp, soft, and appetizing on its own. This recipe results in a perfect moist pound cake. The pound cake recipe I’m offering to you is very simple to make. It takes 5 minutes for preparation and about 40 minutes to bake.
I loved to start my day consuming any dessert. I always needed to arrange some bakery stuff for my breakfast. But being health conscious I always was in doubt whether the bakery stuff is good for health or not? This all started bringing me close to the kitchen and I started baking easy stuff at home.
How I Started Baking?
One day this thing motivates me why not to bake at home. Using good quality ingredients and in a hygienic environment. Therefore, I sit to research some easy recipes to start baking at home.
I collect certain recipes according to my taste. I went to the kitchen and started trying. In the beginning, I failed in making a perfect taste. Because I was learning to make, as I wasn’t an expert.
Due to the fact for a health-conscious person, I keep on trying certain recipes. As a result, one day I made a perfect moist pound cake. This was extremely delicious.
After persistent recipe testing, I found the best ratio of ingredients to produce a moist pound cake. Using 8 simple ingredients, this pound cake recipe moist will be your new favorite.
You can bake it in any pan. Whether it’s a loaf pan or a Bundt pan. Be careful with the temperature and time for baking. Cut a slice and enjoy it.
Moist pound cake is the ideal treat to have to stay nearby the kitchen. I live for a cut with my coffee in the morning. This makes me feel so fresh and full. After that, I start my daily routine work.
It can be accompanied with some whipped cream or fresh fruits. This enhances the pound cake recipe moist. This pound cake can either be served with vanilla ice cream to give it a taste like a vanilla cake.
Whenever I make this cake for my family, I add some cocoa powder. As they love Chocó flavor. You might be thinking either adding cocoa powder makes the cake dry.
But it’s not at all. Adding cocoa powder cake still remains moist and soft. It not only looks good but is unique in its flavor.
Pro tips for the perfect pound cake moist recipe:
- Make sure when mixing, scrape the bowl down. It’s important to incorporate everything properly.
- Never over-bake the pound cake. It results in a dry cake and hardens the texture.
- Be confident each egg is mixed in before adding up the other.
- This recipe makes delicious muffins. Make sure butter and flour your muffin tin then bake. Bake only for 20 minutes.
- I flavored my cake with vanilla but you can subordinate in any flavor you like. Fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, and cocoa powder.
- You can also add crushed coconut, nuts, or dried fruit for extra flavor and texture.
How to make a moist pound cake?
There are four easy steps for a moist pound cake. Take butter, add sugar, add eggs, and finally add flour. Each step is evenly essential. Be careful to weigh every ingredient, before you start to bake the pound cake.
I prefer to use a stand mixer. You need to cream butter and sugar together. It takes 5- 6 minutes for butter and sugar to incorporate. Make sure to run the mixer at a medium speed.
When the butter gets fluffy, add sugar. Do not add all quantities of sugar once. Keep calm and add sugar gradually. Now butter and sugar are incorporated well within a few minutes.
Now, you need to add eggs. Add one egg at a time. Wait until it gets completely mixed. Then add the other one. Similar to adding eggs one after the other.
Finally, you need to add flour to the batter. Make sure the flour is sifted. Try to fold the flour with the mixture gradually. Over mixing can result in hardening your cake.
Once the flour is incorporated well with the mixture, you can add the desired flavor or nuts. It’s totally optional; I like to add vanilla extract. As it enhances the flavor of pound cake.
Now shift the mixture to the greased pan. Pan must be greased with butter and flour. Make sure to beat the pan on the tabletop thrice. To remove the air bubbles.
Keep it in the preheated oven. Wait about its baking time. Afterward, check if it’s baked well. Let it cool down to room temperature. Now you can enjoy with your dear ones.
Make sure to cover the cake properly, once it cools down. This keeps your cake moist and soft for several days.
Let’s Talk About Pound Moist Cake Ingredients:
I prefer using unsalted butter. It suits best in making a dessert. This also helps me control the quantity of salt in my recipe.
- White sugar:
White sugar constitutes a fine soft gentle scrap. It also gives the cake a nice color. Brown sugar can also be added. It will taste and look differently.
Always use large size eggs when baking if not précised. Eggs should be at room temperature. If you don’t like eggs then you can also try our eggless cakes.
High-quality worth vanilla will make a huge difference in anything you make. Finest vanilla is costly. That’s why I make homemade vanilla extract.
- All-purpose flour:
Regular plain flour is all you need for this pound cake. As self-raising flours include leavening. So they must be used with care.
Moist pound cake recipe:
- 225 g unsalted butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 180 g all-purpose flour
- 120 mL sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter and flour the baking pan.
- Take a bowl add the flour, salt, and baking powder. Whisk together and then set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk, add butter. Beat until it forms a cream-like texture.
- Then add sugar in it. Mix until the mixture is fluffy and light. Scrape the bowl down and beat for a few more seconds.
- Add the eggs one after the other, while mixing at medium speed. Scrape the bowl down. Beat until added ingredients incorporate well.
- Now add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat until incorporated well. Scrape the bowl down.
- Add the flour mixture in and mix until combined. Move the bowl down. Use your spatula to mix the materials along the sides of the bowl.
- Transfer batter into pan and beat pan on the tabletop. Making sure there are no air bubbles within the mixture. Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes.
- To check, add a skewer at the center. Making sure it comes out clean. It assures you for the perfect baking of a cake.
- Set to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack.
- You can enjoy the cake with your coffee. Or to enhance flavor, decorate with whipped cream or fresh fruits.
Until now we filled this blog with mouthwatering ingredients, interesting reasons to like it, Recipes, helping tips, and More. If you know more interesting things about pound cake recipe moist, let us know we will appreciate your reviews and it would be more than great for us.
You may like to read our other articles on:
- CREME DE MANTHE CAKE RECIPE
- TWO BITE BROWNIES RECIPE
- THE EASIEST MUG CINNAMON CAKE RECIPE
- SIMPLE CASSAVA CAKE (GLUTEN-FREE)
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BAKER FOR YOUR WEDDING CAKE
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Easy Cake Recipes board.