The Easiest Mug Cinnamon Cake Recipe in 2020
This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you.Please read Disclaimer for more information.
It will be difficult to make just one of these cakes. Cooking in the microwave in just three minutes is ready to devour! Here is a quick recipe for Mug Cinnamon Cake.
What To do:
Mix the coffee with the water in a bowl. Add butter, cinnamon, sugar, egg, nuts, and flour. Beat very well. Put the dough in a mug and take it to the microwave for one minute at full power. Put whipped cream on top and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- 1 Egg
- r 40 g Softened butter
- 35 g Sugar
- 35 g Yeast Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Chopped walnuts
- A pinch Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Ground coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon hot water
Cocoa powder for sprinkling use to taste
Whipped cream to decorate to taste
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Easy Cake board.
CINNAMON Roll MUG CAKE EASY RECIPE
Easiest and tastiest cinnamon roll recipe made in a mug. It’s perfect when you need to quickly satisfy your desire for a tasty cake. It is also good for breakfast, snacks, or dessert, let’s take a look at ingredients that are essential for the recipe.
Here are the ingredients for a cinnamon roll mug cake.
- Brown sugar: 1/4 cup
- Milk: 1 cup
- egg: 1/4
- flour: 1/4 cup
- Melted butter: 1/4 cup
- Baking powder pinch baking soda cinnamon vanilla extract: 1/4 tsp
Procedure to Make Recipe
- First, take a bowl to mix all ingredients.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract, mix all these ingredients very well.
- Add-in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Stire these materials until just blended, don’t over mix.
- Divide batter between two mugs.
- Microwave for each cake for one minute.
- Check to see, still, it’s very runny, zap for another 30 minutes or so do not overcook.
- Yummy cinnamon is ready to serve it to your friends and family.
Liked this recipe? You may also like: