Best 3 Eggless Cake Recipes For you in 2020
This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you.Please read Disclaimer for more information.
Homemade Simple Eggless cake Recipes
The cake is one of the most delicious items that are popular among people of all age groups. Be it anniversaries, birthday, or any other celebration cake is seen as a special dish on the menu. I am going to post a special top ten eggless cake recipes which are favorite among the readers.
1.Eggless Atta Cake Recipe
This atta cake recipe can be used to make pudding or even frost it with icing. A handful of ingredients for this recipe such as
- Whole wheat flour
- Baking powder
- Cinnamon powder
- Curd along with lots of nuts
Ingredients for Eggless Atta Cake Recipe
- Whole wheat flour: 2 cups of tea atta
- Sukar or Gur: Depend on the taste
- Add Baking powder: ½ teaspoon
- Add Soda bicarbonate: ½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder: 2 teaspoon
- Refined oil: ¾ cups of tea
- Curd: 1 cup of tea
- Water: According to the consistency of the batter
- A hand full of walnuts, raisins, and figs
Procedure To Make Eggless Atta cake
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C
- Take a bowl to combine or mix all ingredients
- Take another large bowl to blend the curd and oil to gather
- Bring it to dripping consistency,
- Add water if you need, it’s an optional
- Then oil the bottom of the baking dish
- Bake it at 170 degrees C for 1 hour 15 minutes
- In the end, cut it and serve when cool.
2.Easy Eggless Banana Cake Recipe
Here is a yummy flavor banana Eggless cake recipe that you can bake for a home weekend party. Let’s bake the creamy flavor banana recipe.
Ingredients For Simple Banana Cake Recipe
- Flour: 284 Gram
- Baking Powder: 12 gram
- Cinnamon Powder: 5 gram
- Walnuts: 100 Gram
- Banana: 280 gram
- Butter: 70 gram
- curd: 100ml
Procedure to Make Eggless Banana Cake Recipe
- First, sift the baking powder and flour
- After sifting add the walnuts cinnamon powder and.
- Take a bowl to mash the banana
- Add melted butter
- Combine the curd into mash banana
- Take ingredients Fold them into banana mix.
- Add the milk gradually.
- Keep it into the preheated oven for the at 170 C.
- Keep an eye on the oven 50 to 60 minutes until golden brown in the mid.
- After bake, sprinkle the icing sugar.
- Banana Eggkes is ready to serve.
3. Easy Home Made Eggless pineapple Pastry Recipe
Let’s take the taste of simple homemade delicious pineapple pastry. The result of this creamy pastry is incredible.
- flour: 2cups to tea
- Butter: 1/2 cup of tea
- Baking Powder: 2 1/2 tsp
- Suger: 1 1/2 cup of tea
- water: 1/2 cup of tea
- Yogurt: 3/4 cup of
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla essence: 1tsp
- square cake tins: 2×9
If you want to make a layering pastry:
- Pineapple, finely chopped:1 cup of tea
- pineapple juice : 3 tbsp
- cream: 3 cups
- Sugar: 1/4 cup
Procedure to make eggless Pineapple Pastry
- Take a bowl to mix the flour and baking powder
- Put the salt, water, butter, and vanilla into the bowl to beat the mixture by using a wooden spoon.
- Mix the yogurt cake batter and beat till smoothness.
- Make two layering cake or slice one cake into halves.
- Take 20 to 25 minutes at 160-degree celsius
For the Preparation of Layering
- First, you will whip the cream with sugar and beat it.
- take a plate to place the sponge.
- Remove the paper and spread the chopped pineapple.
- After that spread a layer of cream over it and hold and cover with a second sponge.
- Remove the paper and sprinkle with the juice.
- Now it’s ready in layers to cut it into the desired piece and decorate it with the piped whipped cream.
If you enjoyed those recipes and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Eggless Cakes Recipe board.