Insanely Easy Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe To Follow at Home
This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you.Please read Disclaimer for more information.
Who does not like a Vegan Carrot Cake? Do you know the vegan carrot cake recipe? The best thing about this recipe is that it is best for any event. Even, it is great to make as a yummy and healthy treat when you have a mood of eating something sweet.
What will you love about this ‘Healthy Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe’?
- You can make this recipe in a bowl, and it is easy to pull together.
- It is dairy-free, and you can easily make it free of gluten.
- The recipe can be used to making the muffins versus a cake as well.
- It is relatively healthy for anything with ‘cake’ in the name.
Ingredients for the Best Vegan Carrot Cake recipe
For the cake:
- Vegan margarine, melted – ¼ cup
- Vegan eggs – 2
- Mashed banana – 1
- Brown sugar – 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp
- Almond milk – ½ cup
- Almond flour – 1 cup
- Vanilla – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 2 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Grated carrot – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Icing sugar – ¼ cup
- Raw cashews, saturated in cold water for a minimum of 60 minutes then strain and rinse – 2 cups
- Cinnamon – ½ tsp
- Maple syrup – 3 tbsp
- Almond milk – 3 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 24 cm springform baking tin with margarine (almost 1 tsp total).
- Grate the carrots or process in the food processor and set them aside.
- Take a large bowl, add vegan eggs as written on the package, around 2 tbsp of warm water and 1 tbsp powder. Stir and wait for almost 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla, apple cider vinegar, almond milk, mashed banana, brown sugar, and melted margarine to the bowl. Mix well and combine all the items well. Or, you can stir for almost 1 minute.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, all-purpose flour, and the almond flour to the bowl. Stir it till you get a well-combined mixture without any clumps.
- Add the carrots and stir for almost half a minute till combined well.
- Add the mixture to the baking tin and set it in the oven to bake for almost 45 to 50 minutes.
- After that time, poke a toothpick in the cake, and if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Put the cake on the counter and cool entirely before eliminating the springform tin.
- For the frosting, add all the constituents into a blender and start blending for one and a half minutes. Keep the frosting in a fridge for almost 10 minutes before frosting the cake.
- In the end, you can top with small pieces of fresh thyme and chopped walnuts.
- You can use one real egg if you are not using vegan egg.
- For making gluten-free, do not use all-purpose flour, use almond flour.
- If you put the cake in a tightly sealed container at room temperature, it will last up to 7 days.
I hope you will love this vegan carrot cake recipe. Try this at home to make your day special. Don’t forget to visit our website for more recipes.
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Vegan Cakes board.