Sweet Bean Paste Flowers Recipes For You in 2020
This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you.Please read Disclaimer for more information.
Flowers made out of bean paste? Is there such a thing? If you’ve never heard about bean paste flowers or about bean paste flowers recipes, or just would like to know more about it, here’s a bit of an introduction to this new trend that is spreading in the cake world.
So let’s check it out how this paste will be used as a filling paste for desserts. Remember certain desserts do require white or red bean filling as an ingredient. Hopefully, you will love it, and here you can see why it’s worthwhile making this at home.
Bean paste recipe:
170 grams dry cannellini beans
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
1/3 cup white granulated sugar
35 grams bleached white flour
35 grams Mochiko sweet rice flour
15 grams cornstarch
1/2 to 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
3 tablespoons light corn syrup or glucose syrup
1 tablespoon food-grade vegetable glycerin
Naturally, White Bean Rose Paste
The taste of this white bean is similar to sweet bean paste. If you have that just imagined how delicious is the taste of these white sweet paste rose. Let’s make the white bean paste recipe.
- 1 lb kidney beans 454g, soaked, peeled.
- Granulated Sugar.
- Corn syrup
- Food coloring purple, green, white.
- Soak 1 lb kidney beans, about 3 hours in hot water.
- Remove the skin of beans.
- After that boil them for 20 minutes,
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Drain and press through a sieve, repeat this process two times.
- Take a bowl and fill with water and add a beans mix with the hands.
- Pour the sugar into a pan, add around 1/4 cup of water to dissolve the sugar.
- When the sugar heat and mix up, and the mixture start to bubble.
- Add 2 tsp of corn syrup for consistency.
- When the paste ready, add in food colorings.
Sweet Red Bean Paste
This sweet been holding together the pastries, cake, and other dishes that are mostly come from Japan.
Types Of Red Bean Paste
There are two types of red beans mashed and smooth, Mashed Beans are the most common ingredients for home-based cooking. The smooth red bean paste is a bot of a hassle to make it and normally can be purchased from chines and Japanese markets.
Ingredients For Bean Recipe
Add entire ingredients that are bellow in the list.
- Dried red beans: 1 Cup of tea
- Water: 4 Cups of tea
- White Sugar: 1 ½ cups of tea
How To Make the Red Bean Paste
- First, take a saucepan to place the beans
- Cover with 2 cups, bring to an oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and discard water.
- Take a clean saucepan to place the drain beans.
- Then cover with 2 to 3 cups water.
- Reduce a little heat to low, cover up the saucepan, and simmer, mix the more water until beans are soft.
- Stirr the beans then add sugar in a saucepan.
- Keep the heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar melts.
- Beans change into a shiny paste, about 10 minutes.
- After getting a smooth red bean paste.
- Take the container to transfer the paste.
- Store in the refrigerator.
You may like our recipes on:
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Cake decoration board: