The Quickest 4 Mug Cake Recipes ever (3 minutes ready)
This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you.Please read Disclaimer for more information.
Cake Showcase Lab brings all these delicious cakes, prepared in a few minutes. A microwave, a mug, and half a dozen ingredients are all you need for a yummy cake in only three minutes. Here you will get your mug cake recipes.
The quickest chocolate and hazelnut cake in the world, ready in three minutes
This mug cake is ready to devour in two minutes. It’s delicious, super easy, and fast!
Mug Cinnamon Cake, with coffee and walnut, ready in three minutes
It will be difficult to make just one of these cakes. Cooking in the microwave in just three minutes is ready to devour!
Delicious Mug chocolate cake, ready in three minutes
To quench a sudden craving for chocolate. It is done in a few minutes and eat in an instant.
Classic Mug Chocolate Cake
Chocolate with 70% cocoa. Because even this recipe that is made in two minutes deserves good ingredients.
If you enjoyed those recipes and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Mug Cakes board
3- Minutes Regular Mug Chocolate Cake Recipe
Here I will Cook a super soft and rich eggless microwave 3 minutes cake recipe. It is a very easy and tasty, rich and spongy eggless cake recipe, made right in the microwave inside a mug.
Ingredients To Mug Cake Chocolate
- Flour/maida: 3tbsp
- Cocoa Powder: 1 tbsp
- Powdered sugar: 1 1/2 tbsp
- Baking powder: 1 1/6 pinch
- Baking soda: 1/2 pinch
- Condensed Milk: 1 tbsp
- Milk 1+1 tbsp
- Butter: 1tbsp
- cream Malai: 1/2 tbsp
- Vinger: 1 drop
- vanilla essence: 1 drop
Follow the procedure to get a perfect result
- Take regular coffee mug for cake,
- add flour or maida in the cup, mix a powder sugar.
- If you dint have condensed milk then add powder sugar(3tbsp)
- Now required a cocoa powder, add cocoa powder.
- To make the cake extra soft add baking powder (two pinches), after adding parking powder add a (half pinch) of Baking soda, and to mix up a really well.
- Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- After mixing add wet ingredients, condensed milk (1tbsp), milk (1tbsp), butter (1tbsp)
- to give extra moist add an oil also.add cream or mulai, lemon juice, and to neutralize all the flavor add 4 to 5 drops vanilla essence.
- Mix up all the ingredients very well. Now it’s time to cook it for one minute.
- Coking time depends on the microwave.
Did you like Mug cakes so much? check out this other CLASSIC MUG CAKE RECIPE
You may also like our recipes on: