3 Minutes Ready Mug Chocolate Cake
This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you.Please read Disclaimer for more information.
To quench a sudden craving for chocolate. It is done in a few minutes and eats in an instant. We are presenting quick mug chocolate cake recipes that you can try at home.
What to do:
Melt the butter with the chocolate, in a bowl, at the maximum microwave power.
Stir and add the sugar, the egg, and the vanilla essence. Beat and add the flour.
Mix very well, put in a cup or mug, and put in the microwave for one minute at 90 seconds, at full power (the longer you leave it in the microwave, the less creamy the cake becomes).
Serve with strawberries.
40 g Unsalted butter
40 g Dark chocolate for cooking
2 tablespoons Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
3 tbsp Yeast Wheat Flour
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Mug Recipe board.
Homemade Chocolate Mug cake Recipe Ready In a Few Seconds
Let’s bake chocolate cake recipe without egg. It is one of the easiest and simple dessert recipes that you will definitely like as it is very tasty and it can be ready within minutes.
Ingredients For Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- All-purpose flour: 1/4 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 2 tablespoon
- Granulated sugar: 2 tablespoon
- salt: 1/8Teaspoon
- Milk: 1/4 cup+1tbsp
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoon
- Mini chocolate chips, hazelnut chocolate: 1 Tablespoon.
- Take medium-size bowl
- whisk together dry ingredients
- Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are mixed.
- After mixing all ingredients pour batter into a microwave-safe mug.
- You can take a 14-ounce mug.
- Add up hazelnut chocolate spread it in the center of the butter, or mini chocolate chips.
- Just drop at the center.no need to push it down and sink it in the batter.
- After that place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top.
- And the time for microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high.
- Very carefully remove from microwave.
THE QUICKEST 4 MUG CAKE RECIPES EVER
FULL RECIPE- 3 MINUTES READY MUG CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 40 g Unsalted butter
- 40 g Dark chocolate for cooking
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 3 tbsp Yeast Wheat Flour
- Melt the butter with the chocolate, in a bowl, at the maximum microwave power.
- Stir and add the sugar, the egg, and the vanilla essence. Beat and add the flour.
- Mix very well, put in a cup or mug, and put in the microwave for one minute at 90 seconds, at full power (the longer you leave it in the microwave, the less creamy the cake becomes).
- Serve with strawberries.